Here you'll find answers to your questions but if you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
How do I assemble my treats?
Assembly is easier than you think! For complete instructions on how to assemble my items, please visit my YouTube Channel at Sweet Impressions US. (More videos to come)
How do I access my instant files?
You should receive a confirmation email from the store a few minutes after your purchase. You will click the link to the place where you can download your purchase.
NOTE: You should always be downloading from a laptop or PC/MAC. If you’re trying to download your file onto a mobile device, you may have trouble retrieving the file.
How do I open a zip folder?
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”
All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you’ll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it’s free. You can download it here.
What if I don't have a printer, does Sweet Impressions offer a printed option?
We do not offer a printed option at the moment but we will start offering that service soon.
You can print your purchased files at home, a print shop, or library. Keep in mind that some print shops will not print files with licensed character (Disney, Marvel, etc.) so I suggest using their self-service stations.
What supplies do I need for treat assembly?
Supplies needed depend on treat type but below is the list of items that we use ourselves and recommend:
- Scissors or paper cutter. Most treat files will come multiple to a page so cutting is necessary.
- Glossy paper (not more than 40lb weight) for wrappers such as chip bags, krispies, and fruit snacks. You may also use regular printing paper, however your products will not have that extra shine.
- Sticker paper for juice pouch labels, water wrappers, Pringles wrappers, etc. These items can also be assembled using glossy paper and adhesive.
- Adhesive. We recommend using a PERMANENT tape runner, hot glue gun, or craft glue. We find that using the permanent tape runner is easiest and most successful.
- (Optional) Paper crimper. This will be used to give your treats crimped edges such as chip bags and fruit snacks.
- (Optional) Pinking Shears to make the edges of your treats more presentable. This also adds a professional look to your assembled treats!
Why are my treats not staying together?
One of the main reasons that treats do not tend to stay together is because the paper is too thick. Make sure that your paper is not more than 40lb weight. We have found that using 32lb glossy paper works best.
Another reason would be because the adhesive you are using is not PERMANENT. When purchasing tape runners, the package will state whether it is permanent, repositionable, etc. We also do not recommend using dot adhesive.
The treat wrappers did not fit, what am I doing wrong?
Make sure to check listing to see what size treats you are supposed to be using (or see list below). Also, print files the way they open. Do not resize, change orientation (orientation/landscape), or try to modify file.
What size of treats do the wrappers and labels fit?
Below is the list and size of treats offered. If you need another size or treat not listed, do not hesitate to contact us!
- Chip Bag Wrappers (1 oz packs)
- Juice Pouch Labels (standard size)
- Krispies Wrappers (.78oz size)
- Water Bottle Wrappers (standard size)
- Fruit Snack Wrappers (.9oz size)
- Airhead Wrapper (.55oz size)
- Cupcake Toppers (2in)
- Hershey Bar Wrapper (1.55oz size)
- Pringles Can Wrap (1.3oz size)
- Mini Cookies Wrapper (1oz size)
- Fun Dip (Standard Size)
- Pop Rocks (Standard Size)
- Ring Pop (.5oz size)
- Sour Punch Straws (2oz size)
- Gatorade (12oz size)
- Skittles (2.17oz size)
- Bubbles (2oz size)
- Movie Candy Box (3.10oz box)
- Treat Bag Toppers
- Gable Box Labels (6.2in x 3.5 box)
Can I add a picture to files?
If you would like a picture added to your PERSONALIZED files, please note when ordering. You can send picture to email@example.com.
Instant files cannot be modified after purchase. If you would like them personalized, contact us first.